- 27 January 2018
- Days until event:
- St Peter's College, Oxford
- £55.00 / £35.00
- Bookings close:
- 15 January 2018
- Invitation graphic
The tenth Oxbridge Dinner, supported by The Loughburians, will be held at St Peter’s College, Oxford. The event is open to former pupils of OLCS, Loughborough High and Loughborough Grammar Schools who are current undergraduates or graduates of Oxford and Cambridge Universities and those OLs and OGs living in the Oxford area. The evening will commence at 6.00pm with Choral Evensong sung by the Burton Choristers in the College Chapel. Evensong will be followed by a drinks reception in the Senior Common Room at 7.00pm and a three course dinner in the College Dining Hall at 7.30/45pm. Dress code is black tie. Disabled access is available.
Tickets are £55.00 for alumni and £35.00 for current undergraduates (please select the correct ticket option when booking). For those travelling from Cambridge colleges, the Development Office are prepared to arrange return transport to Oxford (at no additional cost), should there be sufficient interest, so please state at booking stage if this is something you would take advantage of.
- Confit of Salmon, Horseradish, Sweet Chilli and Spiced Peaches (or Vegetable Confit)
- Pork Fillet Stuffed with Dates, Spinach and Chestnuts with Artichoke Dauphinoise (Vegetarian: Mushroom and Chestnut Bourguignon with Garlic and Herb Croutons)
- Warm Pear Parkin with Poached Pears and Vanilla Pod Ice Cream
Wine to be served throughout the meal
Upon booking, within the additional requirements section, please supply the following information:
- Dietary Requirements
- Seating Preference
- If you will be attending Choral Evensong
- If you require a seat on the transport provided from Loughborough
- If you would be interested in return transport being arranged from Cambridge
We look forward to seeing you in January!